Ass Brutalewd 6: Derriere Affair Ass Brutalewd 6: Derriere Affair

Words don't even... Daym...

I knew this would be silly, but once again you made something completely unexpectedly cleaver. You really should pitch your creativity to Adult Swim before Nickalodion try's to turn you into their new version of Ren & Stimpy.

Ass Brutalewd 2: Buck Naked Ass Brutalewd 2: Buck Naked

Very Clever

I'm sure many others, including myself, had a rather poor expectation from the title alone; just another crude MLP animation. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how funny and well planned the jokes were executed. It's rare to find animation that takes the care to turn a simple joke into a progressively escalating gag. Loved how a subtle joke about bare ass exploded into a parade of dick jokes, without explicitly revealing any actual dicks. Bravo!!

March of the Virgins March of the Virgins

Got a feeling that to Nuts gunna be a good Nut
That to Nuts gunna be a good, good NUT!

HENTAI [ProjectPhysalis] FrozenHeartBitches - Raven v1.64 HENTAI [ProjectPhysalis] FrozenHeartBitches - Raven v1.64

Great work and quality.
The mechanics need some work and so do the descriptions.

Not too sure what are the benefits of points in the demo version, maybe for something later when the game develops?

A big frustration was that fucking fight button. It says to click it, but there is no response from clicking it(with the mouse), only later to find out that it mean press the space bar without mentioning so...

Then there was the responsiveness issue where there was such a huge delay from position and speed changes.

GoldenBerryStudio responds:

We are already working on that, actually, a new version of the gameplay was released on out patreon, it will be soon implemente on the full game, and released here!

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

woooooooooooooooooooooot!

dude this is one of the best games of the year,and i've seen every major game on NG.

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

dude,what the hell was that?!

what the hell is this crap!you cant see it and its not a game!

It's SHOW TIME! It's SHOW TIME!

Rest in pease, Michael Keaton's career.

WPF Premiere at Brainwash WPF Premiere at Brainwash

It better be one hell of a sweet ass parking lot to hold your brand of creative genius!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

It is odd but they've been doing it for over two decades so I suppose it works. I'll find out next week or die trying.

Volskaya Industries Volskaya Industries

Damn good work, butt reminds me of Lana Kane.